Naruto Modern Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fate/Endless Spring
Izanagi [done] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm by Guest

» Next Generation Bleach RP
Izanagi [done] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm by Ningetsu Hozuki

» sorry!
Izanagi [done] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm by Atarashi Uchiha

» Acadamy graduation
Izanagi [done] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 am by Atarashi Uchiha

» Disciplining a Subordinate
Izanagi [done] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm by V

» Fairy Tail End
Izanagi [done] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 am by Guest

» NRP
Izanagi [done] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am by Guest

» Sama's Info Card
Izanagi [done] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm by Kotetsu Kaguya

» NEW BABY DRAGON EVENT!
Izanagi [done] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am by Atarashi Uchiha

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://borutorpg.forumotion.com'" />

Izanagi [done]

2 posters

Go down

Izanagi [done] Empty Izanagi [done]

Post by Jaykay Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:06 pm

Name: Izanagi Fujiyoshi

Clan or Family Heritage: Fujiyoshi

Appearance: Izanagi [done] AdC_ZB6xtbWyAv4YCzKq2Ga7f4fj_wTGFneLcqkwEEI=w376-h191-p-no

Personality: Izanagi is a dedicated young adult who always works hard and completes his task to the fullest, including cleaning and wiping off dust to the smallest speck. He is careful and detail-orientated which makes him an adept warrior. He is well known for his massive work ethic and effort, which allowed him to rise up in the ninja world. He can sometimes be seen chiding on academy students and a few genin, as he is an instructor at the academy, He cares a lot about his family and village. Izanagi is proficient at gathering information.

Village: Konoha

Classification: None

Fame Ranking: B

Affiliations: Konoha

History: Izanagi grew up in Konoha aspiring to be one of the most soldiers out there. He sought fame and fortune, to make his name for himself to escape the grasp of poverty and misfortune. He thought that the magic of shinobi would allow him to reach beyond human levels, which inspired him to work hard to succeed. In the Academy, he had his days of struggle and slack, but he picked up the pace and brought himself up that he graduated in two years. Away from the Academy, he began his life as a genin. In preparation for the chunin exams, Izanagi prepared voraciously. He studied as much as he could on the Genin of the world through info cards, especially on his fellow villages men. His preparation, work ethic, and fighting spirit allowed him to be ranked up to be chunin. He is happy as he is - a hard-working young man who held his own against the worst of life.

Chakra Natures: Water

Kekkei Genkai : None

Jaykay

Back to top Go down

Izanagi [done] Empty Re: Izanagi [done]

Post by V Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:16 pm

Approved
V
V

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum