Naruto Modern Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fate/Endless Spring
Zettai Kotsu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm by Guest

» Next Generation Bleach RP
Zettai Kotsu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm by Ningetsu Hozuki

» sorry!
Zettai Kotsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm by Atarashi Uchiha

» Acadamy graduation
Zettai Kotsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 am by Atarashi Uchiha

» Disciplining a Subordinate
Zettai Kotsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm by V

» Fairy Tail End
Zettai Kotsu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 am by Guest

» NRP
Zettai Kotsu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am by Guest

» Sama's Info Card
Zettai Kotsu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm by Kotetsu Kaguya

» NEW BABY DRAGON EVENT!
Zettai Kotsu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am by Atarashi Uchiha

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://borutorpg.forumotion.com'" />

Zettai Kotsu

Go down

Zettai Kotsu Empty Zettai Kotsu

Post by Ningetsu Hozuki Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Name - Zettai kōtsū

Type- Space-Time Ninjutsu, Senjutsu, Forbidden Technique.

Rank - A

Purpose - Supplementary

Speed - Instancous

Chakra Cost -
Individual Use is 30
Party Use is 80

Description: This Technique is a space-time ninjutsu that allows the user to transport to any location as long as the user has a good memory of the location in mind or can clearly see the objective. The technique basically allows the shinobi to travel by connecting to the objective area's natural energy then reverse summoning themselves there. So a shinobi could go anywhere in the world as long as that energy is there. The fact it has no limit in distance makes it an extremely useful technique, but to add to that the process of moving is extremely fast, it cuts down the time without the need of some kind of seal like the flying thunder god technique. The speed makes the user untraceable unless someone can sense the chakra. Someone with good chakra control could use the technique with little chakra cost putting two fingers on the users forhead helps with the control. With contact the user can transport objects and people with or without them but this task requires more chakra. The senjutsu user doesn't have to go in a full sage mode but at least be able to sense the natural energy and connect which is easier in the sage mode. The speed is extremely dangerous so the technique must have a break in between the uses for the body to "adjust " otherwise it will rip them to treads.

Upkeep: Not Necessary
Ningetsu Hozuki
Ningetsu Hozuki

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum