Naruto Modern Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fate/Endless Spring
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm by Guest

» Next Generation Bleach RP
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm by Ningetsu Hozuki

» sorry!
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm by Atarashi Uchiha

» Acadamy graduation
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 am by Atarashi Uchiha

» Disciplining a Subordinate
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm by V

» Fairy Tail End
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 am by Guest

» NRP
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am by Guest

» Sama's Info Card
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm by Kotetsu Kaguya

» NEW BABY DRAGON EVENT!
Kaguya Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am by Atarashi Uchiha

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://borutorpg.forumotion.com'" />

Kaguya Clan

2 posters

Go down

Kaguya Clan Empty Kaguya Clan

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:48 am

Clan Name - Kaguya

Clan Location- Mainly Mist yet can be in other villages under certain circumstances.

Hiden/Kekkei Genkai Abilities -As descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, a select few were able to inherit the Shikotsumyaku kekkei genkai, a derivative of their ancestor's All Killing Ash Bone, which allowed them to manipulate their skeletal structure to weaponise bones for battle. This ability was so powerful, regarded as the ultimate taijutsu ability, that the other members of the clan feared it.
Apparently, the members who possess the Shikotsumyaku abilities have a different body structure than others, as when Kimimaro was fatally ill, Kabuto Yakushiclaimed there had been too little information on his body to give any medical treatment.

Boosts- Blood Thirsty- Once blood is drawn in battle, their instincts kick in and their speed, reaction time and strength slightly increase. Only increases once
+5 strength
+10 speed
+10 Reaction Time
Combat Prowess- When facing more than one opponent, including clones, whether it be 2vs1 or 2vs2 then speed and reaction time is increased slightly.
+10 strength
+15 speed
+15 reaction time

Clan History-[size=37]The Kaguya clan were descendants of Kaguya Otsutsuki[/size][size=37], and selective few, namely Kimmimaro[/size][size=37], possessed the[/size] [size=37]kekkei genkai[/size][size=37]Shikotsumyaku[/size] [size=37]from Kaguya's original[/size] [size=37]bone-manipulating ability[/size][size=37].[/size][size=37]This ability was so powerful that even the war-loving Kaguya clan feared it.[/size]
[size=37]The clan was noted for being very savage and battle-hungry, having no tactics when entering battle that they initiated simply to show off their ferocity. [/size]
Kotetsu Kaguya
Kotetsu Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Kaguya Clan Empty Re: Kaguya Clan

Post by V Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:20 pm

sure approved
V
V

Back to top Go down