Naruto Modern Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fate/Endless Spring
The Lord's Arsenal II I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm by Guest

» Next Generation Bleach RP
The Lord's Arsenal II I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm by Ningetsu Hozuki

» sorry!
The Lord's Arsenal II I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm by Atarashi Uchiha

» Acadamy graduation
The Lord's Arsenal II I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 am by Atarashi Uchiha

» Disciplining a Subordinate
The Lord's Arsenal II I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm by V

» Fairy Tail End
The Lord's Arsenal II I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 am by Guest

» NRP
The Lord's Arsenal II I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am by Guest

» Sama's Info Card
The Lord's Arsenal II I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm by Kotetsu Kaguya

» NEW BABY DRAGON EVENT!
The Lord's Arsenal II I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am by Atarashi Uchiha

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://borutorpg.forumotion.com'" />

The Lord's Arsenal II

2 posters

Go down

The Lord's Arsenal II Empty The Lord's Arsenal II

Post by V Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:34 pm

Don't move this yet

Name - Hand of God
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank - C
Purpose - Offensive
Speed - 50
Chakra Cost - 30
Description: Kamite is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Sama. First, Sama generates a lightning bow. Then, from that bow, he generates several lightning arrows. He then shoots these lightning arrows at the enemy moving at very high velocity and force. The arrow can pierce through steel. It can travel up to 20 meters.

Name - Thunderstrike
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank - A
Purpose - Offensive
Speed - 90
Chakra Cost - 50
Description: Raiu is a Ninjutsu technique created by Sama. Sama throws a huge sphere of electricity way up in the air. He then causes that sphere to "explode", dividing it into a hundred of small lightning bolts. Sama can guide and direct these lightning bolts down towards the target. Impact will not leave a small crater on the ground, but also shock anyone who gets in the way. This technique is perfect against armies of opponents or if Sama wishes to overkill an enemy.
Upkeep: 5

Name - Wheel Storm
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank - B
Purpose - Offensive
Speed - 80
Chakra Cost - 30
Description: Waarashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Sama. After forming the handseals, Sama surrounds himself in a aura of wind-chakra. That aura will then split and dozens of small wind spheres will come off of it, surrounding Sama and his opponent. Sama then launches these wind spheres at his intended target, each able to puncture a hole in the ground.
Upkeep: 5

Name - Lance of Wind
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank - C
Purpose - Offensive
Speed - 50
Chakra Cost - 20
Description: Kyosha no Kaze is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind element. Sama generates a 2-meter long lance made of wind chakra and throws it towards a target to pierce through them. He can also use it as some hand-held weapon. This lance can extend up to 2 feet at any point.

Name - Rough Kingdom
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank - A
Purpose - Offensive/Defensive
Speed - 110
Chakra Cost - 20-80
Description: Arai Okoku is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind element. Sama inhales and blows out a powerful barrier of wind. This barrier of wind varies in size and strength, but it can deflect and repel or redirect incoming attacks by manipulating the wind currents and pressure.
Upkeep: 25
Name -

Type- Sandstorm
Rank - B
Purpose - Offensive
Chakra Cost - 30
Description: Sunaarashi is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind element. Sama creates a rotating wind gauntlet surrounding his hand area. Sama then punches towards his target with this wind gauntlet. Contact is severe, as it'll most likely lead to whatever body part it touches being ripped to shreds. The rotating wind is so intense that it can tear even concrete apart. Due to his enhanced durability, Sama will not suffer the recoil damage on his hand from the intensity of the wind that it would normally deal to anyone else who uses this technique.
Upkeep: 15
V
V

Back to top Go down

The Lord's Arsenal II Empty Re: The Lord's Arsenal II

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:14 pm

Approved
Kotetsu Kaguya
Kotetsu Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum