Naruto Modern Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fate/Endless Spring
Korin Basa I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm by Guest

» Next Generation Bleach RP
Korin Basa I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm by Ningetsu Hozuki

» sorry!
Korin Basa I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm by Atarashi Uchiha

» Acadamy graduation
Korin Basa I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 am by Atarashi Uchiha

» Disciplining a Subordinate
Korin Basa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm by V

» Fairy Tail End
Korin Basa I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 am by Guest

» NRP
Korin Basa I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am by Guest

» Sama's Info Card
Korin Basa I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm by Kotetsu Kaguya

» NEW BABY DRAGON EVENT!
Korin Basa I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am by Atarashi Uchiha

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://borutorpg.forumotion.com'" />

Korin Basa

2 posters

Go down

Korin Basa Empty Korin Basa

Post by Korin Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:27 pm

Name: Korin Basa

Clan or Family Heritage: Hyuuga

AppearanceKorin Basa Tumblr_mlfft0ZP4s1r18o40o1_500

PersonalityKorin is quite the unpredictable young woman. She very sporadic and acts with seemingly no train of thought sometimes, just doing things because it sounds like a good idea or simply because she wants to. She's self centered and lives for herself, not to the point of never helping others, but she'd never put anything above herself, because she thinks that's a stupid ideology. Why do things matter if she's not around to enjoy them? She doesn't care about the future generations and is one who is pinned on making the most out their own existence. Given her odd unpredictable ways, she tends to be regarded as a loner and she's perfectly fine with that. Though this doesn't mean she doesn't know how to act or find enjoyment in social environments. It simply means she doesn't need the presence of approval of others to feel good about herself and what she does.

This leads to her spending immense amounts of time alone doing . . well anything. She likes taking walks and just people watching. She gets a strange amount of excitement when she sees people doing odd things, especially things that they wouldn't do around others. You could call it a love for invasion of privacy, even personal space at times. It's not an anomaly to those she's friends with when she suddenly moves into ones personal space, being inches or even an inch away from making contact with the face. She loves getting reactions out of people and that may be the sole reason she does somethings, just to so people react.

Being one who has no regards for social constructs or morality, she can be seen as a bad seed and inconsiderate to people's feelings or people altogether. She enjoys fighting and especially loves when battles involve bloodshed. If a spar doesn't include blood spilling on her or her opponents behalf then she feels the spar was pointless. What good is something like practice fights if one doesn't get used to seeing their own life force pour out their body every now and then? Not really a sadist or a masochist, but she understand pain comes with the life she chose and doesn't see it as something that is really a hindrance. Sure if she got a limb lobbed off she'd be stunned, pissed, disappointed, etc, but she's not the type to linger on things too long, you gotta keep moving forward is how she sees it.

Likes: Books, People Watching, Fighting, Herself, Doing Things
Dislikes: Boring people, people who act like typical stereotypical emotionless heaps, people who dwell on things too long, people who act weird -despite her being weird-.

Village: Kirigakure

Classification: N/A

Fame Ranking: A-Rank

Affiliations: N/A

HistoryOut in Mizu no Kuni, Korin was brought up in an orphanage like many other young children in the Land of Water. In her orphanage she was raised with mostly boys and actually found most of the girls to be rather boring, save for a few. These select few however, were like her and what that means is tom boys. There weren't many things given to the children at the orphanage obviously, but out of what they were allotted, Korin never had interest in the things most the girls did. She liked the toy swords, she liked to wrestle, play ninja, fight with sticks, etc. At an early age she even always kept her hair trimmed short, sometimes even buzzed, just to look like a boy since she was always teased for being a tomboy. She learned eventually that such things were silly and it didn't matter if she looked like a boy or a girl, regardless she'd still be herself and do what she liked to do. Of course as a child silly teasing still irked her due to her lack of maturity, so this lead to a lot of fighting on her own behalf, most of which resulting in victories. 

Upon becoming eleven, as a dare and on a whim, she left the orphanage. Her goal was to see how long she could survive on her own out in the Land of Water. She wasn't attached much to the orphanage anyhow and not an ounce of regret or remorse was in her body as she wandered the lands. Nope, not even when she was lost, rained on, hungry, injured, or near death. Lets be realistic, an eleven year old wouldn't last in the wilderness, so realistically she was done in by the wilderness after a measly thirteen days. Being discovered by a Hunter Nin from Kirigakure, she would have been left for dead had it not been for those eyes in her head. Brought to Kirigakure, it was debated whether she'd have her eyes plucked out her head and given to a capable ninja or if she'd be raised as a ninja and nothing more. 

Given she's alive, likes people watching, wears contacts to hide her Hyuuga eyes, etc, it's apparent her eyes were left in her head. But in exchange she was raised by a few retired Hunter Nin to become a ninja of Kirigakure. She doesn't regard the people as her guardians and they don't care much for the title of being her guardian either. They simply got her on her feet and through the academy and occasionally continued to mentor her through her Kirigakure Shinobi Career. It wasn't much for her to attain the rank of Genin even without having awakened her Byakugan. This was due to her advanced and isolated training with her mentors, both of which being well established and retired Hunter Nin as previously stated. Her trails as a Genin taught her what it meant to work as a team with others. Though it was something she really loathed, she learned that not all obstacles could be overcame alone and that at times help from others was needed.

It was also during her time as a Genin that she learned of her Hyuuga ancestry. What she did with this information was nothing however. She hadn't known of her Bloodline nor did she feel she needed one and this lead to her being negligent on awakening her abilities. That was until she was warned of the debt she owed to the village. Her eyes belonged to them and whoever's head they were in belonged to them as well. She could careless for such a thing of course, but she knew if she valued her life she'd submit to the conditions she was under. Trained in isolation once more, she awakened her Byakugan and was simultaneously promoted to the rank of Chunin. From here she was operating mostly on field missions given her adept sensory abilities that'd be beneficial to the village on such task. For Kirigakure such a gift was rare to come across and she may be the only one in the village with the Doujutsu that she has. This made her a treasure and a weapon, but also keeps her under close surveillance. She often jokingly relates her life to that of a princess locked in a castle by her wicked step mother. Even if she is alone, she never feels as if she is. Being a ninja whose out in the field a lot she knows when she's in the presence of others who are hiding and her body responds accordingly by going on alert. But when she's in Kirigakure, especially seemingly "alone" her body seems to always be on alert trapped under the effects of paranoia.

This feeling has subsided with her recent promotion however. Not to say she'd be dense enough to see a promotion alone as means to relax while feeling under surveillance, but the information that came with it. Her right of passage so to speak had been passed. As odd as it is to say, she had earned her eyes back in her head. Though she's far from not being Kirigakure's property, she no longer has to fear her eyes being taken from her by their hand given she remains loyal like a typical ninja should. She has yet to prove herself as deserving of the rank, but many in the village know of her and her tale and feats, so not much doubt flows throughout the Kirigakure Shinobi Community. Her personal aims now include being recruited for the Anbu or Hunter-Nin Division having landed somewhere she feels, solidified, and with her life seemingly stabilized.

[size=13]Chakra Natures
: Wind, Earth

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
[/size]

Last edited by Korin on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Korin
Korin

Back to top Go down

Korin Basa Empty Re: Korin Basa

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:47 pm

You do know elite jonin and jounin are open for the mist. I just figured I would let you know, and didn't know if you ad a specific reason of choosing chunin. Whether is contribute more to your history or etc.
Kotetsu Kaguya
Kotetsu Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Korin Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't want it at first, but at least at Jounin I still have some climbing I can do.
Korin
Korin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:20 am

Approved, although please make the black text a little lighter. It proves very difficult to read at times.
Kotetsu Kaguya
Kotetsu Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down