Naruto Modern Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fate/Endless Spring
Garasu Keitai I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm by Guest

» Next Generation Bleach RP
Garasu Keitai I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm by Ningetsu Hozuki

» sorry!
Garasu Keitai I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm by Atarashi Uchiha

» Acadamy graduation
Garasu Keitai I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 am by Atarashi Uchiha

» Disciplining a Subordinate
Garasu Keitai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm by V

» Fairy Tail End
Garasu Keitai I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 am by Guest

» NRP
Garasu Keitai I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am by Guest

» Sama's Info Card
Garasu Keitai I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm by Kotetsu Kaguya

» NEW BABY DRAGON EVENT!
Garasu Keitai I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am by Atarashi Uchiha

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL='http://borutorpg.forumotion.com'" />

Garasu Keitai

3 posters

Go down

Garasu Keitai Empty Garasu Keitai

Post by Koriyama Namikaze Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Garasu Keitai Is a unique and interesting justsu formed from fire and sand based jutsu. though the natures involved in glass sytle are fire earth and wind someone with just wind and fire may use the abilities.

Name -Glass Form Jutsu

Type- Ninjutsu / kekken genkai

Rank - D

Purpose - multi adaptive primarily offensive, but can technically be medical?

Speed - depends on how much sand one has available and size of the item.

Chakra Cost - no limit uses minimal chakra unless making something of enormous size. ( 1 cost)

Description: With the use of sand  one creates weapons and other useful non mechanical items out of chakra infused glass. small items such as Kunai, Shirukien, and senbon. and larger items like katana, throwing axes, and giant shirukien.

Drakback: the glass weapons do lose there chakra infusion over time so they do become more fragile. so larger items become wholly less effective.
chakra may be absorbed from these items rendering them weaker if one has absorbing abilities.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name -Glass Bomb Jutsu

Rank - D-C 

Purpose - Offensive and Defensive

Speed - these can be prepared prior to an event however being made on the fly takes about 30 seconds for a smoke bomb level and about a minute for an explosive bomb.

Chakra Cost - smoke cost 5 chakra explosive cost 15 chakra ( total bombs prepped for a fight will deduct from the total before fight i/e you have 300 total chakra you pre made 3 smoke bombs and 5 explosive bombs so you start the fight at 210)

Description: using sand infused with sulfur small spheres are created which upon detonation can be as simple as a smoke bomb or as powerful as a fragmentation grenade.

Drawback: both smoke and explosive glass bombs become inert glass baubles after 12 hours. chakra may be absorbed from these items rendering them useless if one has absorbing abilities.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name - Glass Clone Jutsu

Type- Ninjutsu /Kekken Genkai

Rank - D-A

Purpose - Offensive/defensive

Speed - varries based on rank  Genin: 1 minute, Chunin 30 seconds, Jounin instant.

Chakra Cost - genin 2 times per battle, chunin 4 times per battle, Jounin  6 times per battle.

Description: A physical clone of the user which is made of living glass how long it can survive and what it is capable of is based on ranks.
Genin: fights and speaks as user lasts 5 minutes. if hit in a limb the limb is removed to the trunk but leaves the clone intact until a solid blow to the body shatters it.
Chunin: Fights speaks and can use limited ninjutsu known to the user lasts up to 1 hour. if hit in a limb it shatters where it is hit (if hit at the wrist it breaks at the wrist etc..) and can use fragment stub as a makeshift weapon until incapacitated entirely or shattered to pieces.
Jounin: Is fully capable of mimic user entirely but at half strength can last for up to 1 full day. clones are very durable and if given a chance can regenerate broken limbs. exsessive use of chakra depletes the clones active time.

Drawback: All clones have a weak spot which is reinforced by chakra if hit will cause the clone to shatter utterly those who can see chakra can see the blind spot easily. but for those who can't it is sufficed to say it tends to be somewhere in the back neck or chest. (though made of glass, they do not share resistances that glass skin or glass dome provides)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Glass Skin Jutsu: as it sounds a shell of glass covers the skin like armor. not particularly effective at stopping melee attacks but is effective aginst elemental jutsu.

Name - Glass Skin jutsu

Rank - C-A

Purpose - Defensive

Speed - takes about 10 seconds to encase the user

Chakra Cost - can be used 2 times in a fight it uses a healthy amount of chakra.

Description: the skin is covered in a malleable layer of glass which can mask chakra and defend against Genjutsu and and most types of elemental
Ninjutsu.
Lightning: Immune
Fire: Resistant
Water: Immune
Wind: Resistant
Earth: weak
Sonic: weak

Drawback: Gives little to no defense against Taijutsu, Stone based earth style Jutsu, explosives, sonic attacks or bludgeoning weapons. even sharp weapons can shatter the glass if hit hard enough.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name - Glass Hellspike Justsu

Type- Ninjutsu / Kekken Genkai

Rank - S rank

Purpose - offensive

Speed - takes about 30 seconds but requires large quantities of sand to use.

Chakra Cost - 200 Chakra  also causes Chakra strain (slows chakra regeneration for 5 days)

Description: requires an enormous amount of sand  (so effective in a desert) the sand in an area flash liquefies and juts up from the ground in intensely sharp spikes over a large distance impaling anything caught in the uprising this move requires an intense amount of chakra.

Drawback: This technique leaves the user weakened for a short while (1-5 hours). this ability cannot be safely used more than once in a 5 day period.

Name - Glass spike Justsu

Type- Ninjutsu / Kekken Genkai

Rank - B-A

Purpose - offensive

Speed - takes about 10 seconds and a good amount of sand to use.

Chakra Cost - 30 per spike

Description: Crates a spike size varying on the amount of sand used the sand flash liquefies and juts up out of the ground aiming at the closest enemy in range.

Drawback: its short range and can be predictable if not used in the desert.

Name - Glass dome Jutsu

Type- Ninjutsu

Rank - A-S

Purpose - Defensive

Speed - 10 seconds

Chakra Cost - 100 chakra  (if used twice in 24 hours causes Chakra Strain)

Description: Erects a thin dome of glass around a specified area that is heavily infused with chakra the barrier for a breif moment is completely impregnable but as the chakra dissipates it becomes weaker while inside those protected cannot come under the effect of genjutsu outside of the dome and anyone who is under the effects of controlled genjutsu are freed. ninjutsu and taijutsu are useless against the dome initially but as time elapses it because weaker until it harmlessly shatters after 30 seconds. after 15 seconds a strong taijutsu will break the barrier. the user CAN make it stay stronger longer at the cost of extra chakra but it cannot exceed 30 seconds.

Drawbacks: after 15 seconds it shares the same drawbacks as glass skin jutsu. the user must be concentrating on the dome to keep it active. the dome will not last longer than 30 seconds.

Last edited by Koriyama Namikaze on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Koriyama Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Garasu Keitai Empty Re: Garasu Keitai

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:40 pm

So far this looks good, except for the jutsu will have to labeled and constructed like the technique template.
Kotetsu Kaguya
Kotetsu Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Koriyama Namikaze Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:13 am

updated.

Koriyama Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:59 am

Everything is looking good, except a few things. You will need to change the ranks to the actual rank of the jutsu, such as E-S. 

The next thing is, speed, as it is difficult to judge time lapse. I doubt we will be going by seconds. I suggest you switch some to as fast as User, or as fast as users speed or reaction time, or add a number. Take the heavenly weeping jutsu for example. The techniques speed is 120 although the user might not be as fast, or vice versa.

The chakara cost needs to be an actual number as well, please refer to justu information in the rules. Also on some of these jutsu that last for longer than a post need an upkeep in chakara, such as glass dome and glass skin armour.

Oh and I almost forgot to add, a lot of Jutsu don't have a limit. Mainly because we allow people to use some until the chakara reserves are depleted. Although there will be exceptions for some jutsu, to which they will only be allowed so many uses or posts.

I will also need an admin to look over your glass armour jutsu, mainly because of the resistant and immune to the elements.
Kotetsu Kaguya
Kotetsu Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Koriyama Namikaze Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:59 pm

the jutsu which have immunity to elements are highly susceptible to physical attacks.

Koriyama Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotetsu Kaguya Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:01 am

Oh so correct me if i am wrong, f they were hit with a hell stab/chidori. Then they lightning chakara would disipate yet the actual physical force from the strength can break it? If so it might be good to add what strength each rank breaks at. Even though I doubt if it is required.
Kotetsu Kaguya
Kotetsu Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Koriyama Namikaze Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:17 am

the concept behind it is that things such as energy based elemental attacks (fireballs lightning bolts etc..) will be defelected off the armor Chidori requires its lightning aspect for its major penetration it would be less effective the element would be dissipated as glass is a natural resistor to electricity. however if you where punching hard enough with a chidori or channeling it though a weapon (sword kunai) the weapon has a natual advantage of being physically more solid.  of all major jutsu the Rasengan would be the ultimate weakness becuase its literally force incarnate and would shatter it pretty much like rock candy.

the best way to look at it.    Garra's sand skin is  Physical barrier (protect via Final Fantasy)
this is an elemental barrier or "magic" barrier (shell Via Final Fantasy)

to state all specific elements and str v weak

Fire: Resistant- flames will heat things up but as long as one moves out of the flames quick enough OR the flames dissipate they should not be harmed. extended exposure to high heat will melt the glass.

Water: Resistant- water jutsu is easier to resist against an prevents drowning for a time. however highly pressurized and focused water (like a beam)  could potentially cut though the glass

Earth (Semi Solids): Immune- Things like mud and lye/lime are typically ignored by glass and can be moved though fairly easily.

Earth (stone): Weak- the very nature of stone makes glass a useless defense.

Lightning: Immune- Glass is considered a perfect resistor (which is why it was used on power lines for decades) electricity is rendered inert against it should someone Pierce the Glass skin with a Kunai or blade, electricity could be passed straight pass the glass.

Ice: low resistance- like fire it can protect against the drastic temperature change however extended exposure can make the glass more brittle constraining the users ability to move less the glass breaks. (use of additional chakra can keep the glass malleable) Physical ice acts like stone and can easily break the glass is hit hard enough.

Wind: resistant- glass skin deflects actual wind and any attempt to cut the glass with wind. however anything caught in the wind (weapons stones etc..) caught in the wind can break it normally. if the air pressure can be changed drastically enough  it can force the user to use more chakra to keep the glass from shattering.

Sound: Utterly weak- glass is highly resonant and most sonic attacks meant to harm the human body will effect glass 10 fold.

Acid: Perfectly immune- glass is immune to all but one form of acid. and that acid cannot be safely transported or manipulated safely by any biological means. (Hydrofluoric)

Koriyama Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Koriyama Namikaze Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:21 am

updated btw.

Koriyama Namikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by V Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Glass Form Jutsu:
-This needs a speed. Doesn't matter to me if the speed is constant for every object to make it easy, or if you make your own system of how speed increases/decreases with size.
- This also needs a maximum size of what can be created. That way, I can also judge what the maximum amount of chakra that can be consumed from this technique is.

Glass Bomb Jutsu
- Instead of giving a specific time, make the preparation time to make both bombs one post.
- Give the smoke bomb a 20m radius or something.
-Give the explosive a 10m radius. Also in Speed, replace everything with the number "50" which would be the expansion velocity of the bombs.
- Make this a C-rank jutsu

Glass Clone Jutsu
Alright, we’ll have to do several things with this jutsu, but we’ll start with one thing. First, what can the glass clone do? Is it like a shadow clone where it can do all the jutsu that the user can do and has the same stats? Or is it more like a water clone and it’s inferior to the user in what it can do?

Glass Skin Jutsu
-Make this an A-rank jutsu.
-Remove the speed. For a jutsu like this, you might as well make it appear nigh-instantaneously, cuz believe me by the time those ten seconds are up, you’d be dead.
-Chakra Cost: Remove everything and replace it with ‘50’. That will be the chakra cost of this tech.
-I need you to be more specific on the weaknesses/strengths of the glass as it pertains to this site’s systems. Here, jutsu collisions are decided by chakra potency/value. For Fire and Water, rewrite it to “can endure attacks that cost up to 80 Chakra). For Lightning and Wind, rewrite it to “can endure attacks that cost up to 50 Chakra). For Earth and Sonic, rewrite to “can endure attacks that cost up to 30 Chakra”. Overall, that reflects the weaknesses/strengths better without making it so that you can auto-defend against every single attack no matter how powerful it is.

Glass Hellspike Jutsu
Specify a range.
By ‘30’ seconds, does that mean it takes 30 seconds after you activate the jutsu before the glass starts rising, or does it take 30 seconds for the spikes to fully rise to the maximum height they can reach?
Glass spike jutsu
Make this B-rank
Same question for the ‘10’ seconds as I asked in Glass Hellspike
Specify how long the spikes can extend
Glass dome Jutsu
Make this A-rank
Make the Speed ‘100’
Alright, let’s rewrite the description. Rewrite the dome’s defensive power so that it can only endure attacks with a chakra cost of up to 100. Any attacks above that will shatter the dome. With every post that the dome is active after it’s activated, the chakra cost of attacks it can defend from goes down by 10 points. You can increase the chakra value of attacks it can defend from by 10 points for every 20 points you add to the dome. Also remove the bit about how those within the dome are removed from genjutsu they’re already being placed upon.
V
V

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum